Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Project # 4

Wow. I seriously just sneezed for 5 minutes straight. If this madness wakes up the baby I am not going to be a happy camper!!! That has nothing to do with project # 4, I just had to vent. ANYWHO, project #4 is seriously going to be the best of all. I am so excited!! I have been working on it day and night, but I don't have any pictures yet because I'm not really showing much progress. But like I said, I have been working on it constantly. It is so stinking phyically tiring that I have had to take a nap. Everyday. Speaking of, my naptime is dwindling as I type. I'll post more later, and maybe someday I'll have a picture! Have a happy day!

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahahahaha!!!!! LOVED it!!!! Good job! This new project is gonna be so perfect!! I wish I could do a project like yours but I am not sure I am ready to invest yet, ya know? ;)

    Cute blog background, by the way. And it makes me so happy thinking of how Suzi kept sitting on my lap today. Loves!!!

    ReplyDelete