Friday, September 9, 2011

Project #s 2 & 3

I have been wanting to do project #2 for a long time. I was constantly worrying about the fact that the cleaners were somewhere Suzi could get into...pretty easily if I left the bathroom door open and wasn't paying close attention. So we bought a new container and put the cleaning supplies way up high. Then I reorganized all of this mess. The before...




And after! I put the cleaning supplies in the closet where that basket of hair supplies (curling iron, straightener...) used to be. DUH. I don't know why I didn't think of that earlier. Remeber that organizing blog I talked about in my last post? It talks a lot about functionality. Inspiration! I know it doesn't seem like anything big but, for reals, functionality and organization make me SO HAPPY! (speaking of functionality, them there tampons and toilet paper are in I'm-sitting-on-the-toilet-in-dire-need reach. YAY).


I put all make-up in this one...Contact stuff in this one...
And, tooth stuff in this one. Ahhh, isn't that beautiful.
Project number three was cleaning my messy room. I'll post pictures after I do some decorating magic. Happy house of ordering!!!

1 comment:

  1. Woo, way to get those tampons and toilet paper in reach!!! You are on a roll!!! I seriously need to do something about or room too!

    ReplyDelete